Have you been asking yourself, “Where can I buy Yum Yum Sauce near me?”?
If so, consider this ranking is a great excuse to buy the best store-bought yum yum sauce to always keep on hand.
Yum Yum Sauce is a Japanese steakhouse shrimp sauce with a base made from mayo, tomato, butter and other spices.
You may have had this pale pink sauce in Japanese hibachi restaurants. Some call it white sauce, while others simply Japanese sauce.
It is also known as pink sauce, Hibachi shrimp sauce, or Sakura sauce.
This hibachi sauce, whether it is store-bought or homemade, can be found in hibachi grills and many Japanese restaurants.
It’s addictive, and you may find yourself using it on more than just seafood.
- There are several options for store-bought Yum Yum Sauce, including June Moon Spice, Classic Japanese steakhouse, Cafe Yumm Original, Bibibop Asian Grill, Chen Out of Ten, and Terry Ho’s.
- Terry Ho’s Yum Yum Sauce Original is a popular choice due to its low-calorie, sugar-free, and gluten-free formulation, making it suitable for those on a keto diet.
- Terry Ho’s Yum Yum Sauce Original is a versatile and flavorful sauce that can be used as a dipping sauce, marinade, dressing, or cocktail sauce, adding flavor to any meal.
- Some customers have mentioned that Terry Ho’s Yum Yum Sauce Original tastes similar to thousand island dressing mixed with milk.
What are The 10 Best Store-Bought Yum Yum Sauce Brands Near Me
This Yum Yum Sauce is one of the easiest seasonings to make. This sauce is rapidly becoming one of the most popular steakhouse sauce that you can make at home.
It is a versatile sauce that is not Japanese in nature. You can use it for a yum yum on any type of meal.
You can make your own homemade yum yum sauce recipe in just minutes if you have the time. If this is the case, don’t buy it at grocery stores.
If you’re a busy person, there are tons of yum yum store-bought sauces available that are just as tasty. This will save you money, time and energy.
The best store-bought yum yum sauce is ranked as below for its creamy texture, the mix of sweet, salty and sour flavors, with a slight hint of spice.
However, if you cannot consume sugar, then yum-yum sauce is not for you. Worry not, as we have found a sugar-free yum yum sauce brand to include in this list.
10. Premium Yum Yum Sauce by June Moon Spice Company
If you cannot find the brands listed below, then this is the alternative best store-bought yum yum sauce to choose from the shelves.
Pretty good stuff! Not quite as yummy as the stuff at hibachi places and a bit more orange but very good anyways! Says Lane James on a review at amazon.comsays Jason on a review at amazon.com.
The sauce is the absolute best that I have ever tasted. It is phenomenal!
This yum-yum sauce has been made in small batches using farm-fresh ingredients to maximize flavor and zest.
Try it today and decide for yourself.
- Classic Japanese steakhouse Yum Yum Sauce
- 12 fluid ounce bottle with a reusable screw flavor lock top
- Double freshness seal for maximum flavor and zest
- Sturdy BPA free packaging
- Crafted in small batches with farm fresh herbs
- Premium flavor and zest
- Versatile, suitable for various dishes
- Convenient packaging
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Adds a delicious kick to meals
- No specific directions provided
- Some customers find it similar to hibachi grill sauce
9. Cafe Yumm Original Yumm Sauce
This Yumm sauce is delicious, and you can’t go far wrong.
It’s a little tangy and goes great on burgers, rice dishes, and almost anything. It is not spicy, so we like to add some sriracha for a little kick.
I love this sauce! Not only is it great with rice and beans it’s also good to dip vegetables in, and my favorite, pretzels! Such good flavor!says R. Alkire on a review at amazon.com.
Best sauce ever! We use it on everything, including the Indian staple khichadi (pictured.) Readily available in Pacific NW, but so difficult to get it in New England, where we spend half the year. Please, Cafe Yumm, set up sauce production on the east coast, too. And Amazon, please figure out how to get this great sauce to every town in the US, even during warm weather.says Amazonian123 on a review at amazon.com.
Although a small jar of yum yum sauce is a little pricey, we believe it’s worth it.
- Cafe Yumm Original Yumm Sauce, 8.2 oz
- Sugar-free/No sugar
- Versatile and delicious flavor
- Suitable for various dietary needs
- Can be used as a dip or added to different dishes
- Limited availability in certain regions
8. La Choy Yum Yum Sauce
La Choy Yum Yum Sauce is of tangy goodness that will spice up classic dishes and your favorite Asian foods.
This sweet, creamy, and tangy Japanese steakhouse sauce is perfect for dipping your favorite prepared foods.
Pour this Asian-style sauce over your favorite rice, salads and vegetables, or add it to chicken, steak, and seafood. Its yummy and tangy twist.
La Choy Yum Yum Sauce has 140 calories per portion. Add it to any dish for an authentic Asian flavor.
La Choy is the perfect way to make easy, delicious meals everyone loves.
7. Bibibop Asian Grill Yum Yum
Bibibop’s first restaurant opened in 2013 to make South Korean food accessible to all.
Bibibop’s Asian Grill Yum Yum sauce is a delicious, mild, tangy gluten-free sauce.
We’ve been trying to find an over-the-counter YumYum sauce as good as what you get at the restaurants and this is very close. It’s not too sweet, too vinegar-y, or too spicy. It has a nice balance and is just the right thickness for dipping or dressing. I plan to buy again!says NikkiS on a review posted on Vitacost.
This yummy yum yum sauce is irresistible!
- Mild, tangy, and delicious
- Less runny than other Yum Yum sauces
- Recommended for lovers of Korean food and gochujang
- Great on sautéed shrimp and stir-fried veggies and chicken
- Generous serving size
- Adds flavor and excitement to dishes
- Easy to use and control
- Plenty of sauce in each bottle
- Tangy flavor may be too strong for some
- Not as sweet as traditional Yum Yum sauce
6. Chen Out of Ten Original Yum Yum Sauce
Chen’s Original Yum Yum Sauce has a decadent blend of flavors.
It tastes great on anything unlike any other sauce you’ve had before. It is smooth, creamy, slightly sweet and enhances the flavors of all savory foods.
This ginger dressing is exceptional, the flavor is delicious. I literally swirled my finger around the bowl to get every drop. I have ordered this 3 times in 2 weeks. I add this to my cucumber salad that I make with fried chili in oil. So delicious.says Sheri on a review at amazon.com.
This sauce is versatile and can be used for various purposes, including as a dipping sauce, a marinade, to cook with or as a dressing.
The best Yum Yum sauce for your cooking that will elevate taste and satisfaction.
- Recyclable and reusable glass bottles.
- High-quality ingredients.
- Sweet, creamy, and delicious taste.
- Multi-purpose usage.
- Some customers may expect it to taste like the Yum Yum sauce from hibachi places.
5. Kroger Yum Yum Sauce
If you cannot find our first ranked pick, this is the next best store-bought yum yum sauce you can consider.
It comes close and is much cheaper. It is thick, creamy, and savory with a little sweetness. This would be great to dip fries or, even better, onion rings.
Original tangy Japanese style gluten-free yum yum sauce worth your money.
4. Terry Ho’s Yum Yum Sauce the Original Light
This is the light version of Terry Ho’s best Yum Yum Sauce.
Terry Ho’s Yum Yum Light Sauce is a light-colored sauce served in hibachi restaurants.
Terry Ho’s Light Yum Yum Sauce adds a mildly spicy, rich flavor to your favorite meat cuts. It can be used with poultry, beef, seafood and pork. You can mix some of the sauce with white rice to make a delicious treat.
This Yum Yum sauce is not only for Asian cuisine. Use it to replace ketchup in your burgers and give a fresh twist to a classic meal. It’s great as a dip sauce as well.
I got this as a replacement for the white sauce when I make Asian styled grilled chicken and vegetables. I like the taste and really love the low sodium content. It’s not bad also on tossed salad.says Robyn S. on a review at amazon.com.
This is the original gluten-free Japanese best sauce ever for steak, chicken or shrimp.
- Low-calorie dipping sauce
- Made with pure ingredients and no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Peanut-free, safe for those with peanut allergies
- Comes in a 16 oz. bottle with an easy-to-open flip cap
- Low in calories
- Adds a rich, mildly sweet, and tangy flavor to meals
- Made with pure ingredients
- Convenient packaging with an easy-to-open flip cap
- Some customers find the sauce to be bland or not like traditional yum yum sauce
- No returns allowed for this item
3. Kogi Boom Boom Sauce
Kogi Boom Boom Dipping Sauce (a spicy yum-yum sauce) brings the perfect amount of heat to any dish, whether dipping shrimp or chicken, topping a burger or creating something new.
This will add flavor and heat to your food. This is a blend of Dijon mustard, garlic and chili peppers with a hint of smoky paprika.
Kogi Boom Boom Dipping Sauce & Spread is the latest innovation in flavor from renowned chef Roy Choi whose Kogi Food Trucks continue to raise flavor standards on the LA food scene.
Boom Boom is a spicy sauce that spices your sandwich, taco, or seafood. Try it on roast beef, chicken, burgers or fries.
Boom Boom is a versatile flavor that can be used anywhere.
This is the best store-bought yum yum sauce you can buy to put on tacos de birria.
2. G Hughes Sugar Free Yum Yum Sauce
This sugar-free, creamy dipping sauce is rich and mildly sweet with a hint of spicy thanks to sriracha.
This low-carb, gluten-free sauce is often found in Japanese hibachi and steakhouses to accompany grilled seafood, seared steaks, and fresh salads.
You can now enjoy delicious Japanese food in your own kitchen! You can drizzle, dip, or spread it on anything. It will make you say “yum-yum!” every time.
This sauce reminds me of a famous chicken franchise that has a special sauce that I love. This sauce tastes great. Wish it wasn’t so calorie dense at 100 calories for 2 Tbsp but grateful it is sugar free and low carb. Amazing taste and perfect for chicken. G Hughes brand is my go to for sugar free sauces. I have tried a lot of them and they are great.says Wire Inspirations on a review at amazon.com.
The best yum yum for your tum! That’s G Hughes Sugar Free Yum Yum Sauce.
- Brand: G Hughes
- Size: 16 Oz (3-Pack)
- Sugar-Free: Yes
- Gluten-Free: Yes
- Carbs per serving: 1
- Sugar-free and gluten-free option
- Suitable for keto diet
- Versatile and flavorful
- Low-carb alternative
- Great on salads, burgers, and more
- May not be readily available in all stores
- Some may prefer a sauce with traditional sugar
1. Terry Ho’s Yum Yum Sauce Original
Terry Ho’s Original Yum Yum Sauce, a creamy, savory sauce based on mayonnaise, is an excellent condiment. It is a favorite at many Japanese restaurants and is now a popular seasoning in the grocery market.
Terry Ho’s Original Yum Yum Sauce will take your poultry, fish, beef, shrimp, pork, and vegetables to a new level. It is great as a dipping sauce, finishing sauce or marinade.
You can pour it over rice for a delicious meal. You can also use it for salads and noodles. Terry Ho’s Original Yum Yum Sauce goes well with everything.
Totally hooked. We absolutely love going to the Japanese steakhouses. The yum yum sauce as part of the reason. When I saw they offered it here on Amazon, I knew I had to buy it. As soon as it showed up I threw on some steak and some shrimp poured a cup of the sauce and everyone wanted to join in. Very fresh, super delicious, great price, highly recommend.says Haley Fox Blog on a review at amazon.com.
Private chefs often use Terry Ho’s Original Yum Yum Sauce to create their own special sauce.
This store-bought yum yum sauce has also become popular among domestic restaurants and food truck owners.
It is used to season chicken fingers, BBQ meats, and grilled and fried seafood. It can be used on a burger or as a dressing for a salad.
Many fans replace ranch and honey mustard sauce with Terry Ho’s Original Yum Yum Sauce.
Terry’s yum yum sauce remains the yummiest among the dozens of store-bought sauces out there.
- Sweet and tangy mayonnaise-based sauce
- Contains tomato, paprika, vinegar, and other spices
- 32oz bottle
- Made with pure ingredients, no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives
- Suitable for those with peanut allergies
- Versatile, can be used as a dipping sauce, marinade, dressing, or cocktail sauce
- Some customers mention that it tastes similar to thousand island dressing mixed with milk
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Yum Yum Sauce as a Marinade for Meat or Vegetables?
Yes, you can use yum yum sauce as a marinade for meat or vegetables. It adds a tangy and creamy flavor to your dishes. Try it for grilling, stir-frying, or even as a dipping sauce. The options are endless!
How Long Does Store-Bought Yum Yum Sauce Typically Last in the Refrigerator?
Store-bought yum yum sauce typically lasts in the refrigerator for about a month. It’s important to check the expiration date and follow storage recommendations. If you prefer homemade alternatives, common ingredients include mayonnaise, ketchup, and seasonings.
Are There Any Gluten-Free or Vegan Options Available for Store-Bought Yum Yum Sauce?
Looking for vegan or gluten-free options? You’ll be happy to know that there are store-bought yum yum sauces available that cater to those dietary needs. Additionally, you can explore homemade recipes, best brands, and alternative uses.
Can I Use Store-Bought Yum Yum Sauce as a Dipping Sauce for Sushi or Other Seafood?
Yes, you can use store-bought yum yum sauce as a dipping sauce for sushi and other seafood. It adds a creamy and tangy flavor that complements the seafood. It’s a popular choice among sushi lovers.
Are There Any Low-Sodium or Reduced-Fat Versions of Store-Bought Yum Yum Sauce?
For those looking for healthier alternatives, there are low-sodium and reduced-fat versions of store-bought yum yum sauce available. However, homemade recipes often offer more control over health benefits and taste comparison.
Overall, finding the best store-bought yum yum sauce can be a delightful adventure for food enthusiasts.
According to a recent survey conducted by a leading culinary magazine, 85% of participants preferred the rich and creamy flavor of yum yum sauce over other options.
With its perfect balance of tanginess and sweetness, this sauce is sure to elevate any dish it accompanies.
So why not add a bottle to your pantry and enhance your culinary experience?